These rules apply to the Win-It-All campaign run through our website, social media channels and other traditional communication media utilised by iNigeria.
To enter this campaign , you must enter as directed on our website ,social media channels and other traditional communication media utilised by iNigeria.
Eligibility and entry restrictions
To be eligible to enter the raffle draws :
(a) entrants must be a real person, at least 18 years old and permanently reside in Nigeria (proof of address or age may be required).
(b) entrants must not be our employee, officer or agent, or an employee, officer or agent of any person or organisation involved in the running of the campaign, and you must not be a family relation of any such person.
(c) entrants for our promotions on social media must have a genuine account and must ‘like’ the iNigeria social network pages (Facebook, Twitter etc.) as part of the entry process.
(d) It is mandatory that customers provide accurate details for validation . All entries will undergo a validation process and purchases verified, before entry into the raffle draw.
(e) ONLY eligible iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max purchases within promo period from the Apple Authorized Reseller outlets across Nigeria, will be granted eligibility for raffle draw.
(f) Double entries on www.inigeria.org will be disqualified.
(g) In the event of the customer’s entry selected as a winner, to claim the winning, the customer will need to supply identification containing accurate name and address which will be verified against the original purchase. If fraud is suspected, customer may be prosecuted.
(h) Actual products might differ from that shown in images on campaign communication
(i)This campaign is to run ONLY with verified Apple Authorized Reseller stores in Nigeria.
The maximum number of entries to a competition per person is 1.
Start and closing dates
- A competition shall open for entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and/or social media channels, and similarly, shall close to entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and/or media channels. Unless otherwise stated, these times and dates are set to those for WAT ( West African Time )
- Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by us.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
- Validated entries shall be entered into a bi-weekly raffle draw and selected on the basis of raffle draw.
- If a raffle draw entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the raffle draws will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The campaign and these terms and conditions will be governed by Nigerian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nigeria.
Winners and prizes
Prizes for campaign shall be specified on our website and/or media channels.
Prize winners will be notified of the result by email (if address is asked for/provided), Phone call or by direct message on social media (winners must therefore ‘like’ or ‘follow’ our social media accounts in order to be contacted about prizes) not more than 30 days following the closing date of the campaign, and will receive their prizes not more than 60 days following that closing date.
Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 14 days but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or provide an address for delivery of the prize or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the raffle draw terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
The results of each raffle draw will be announced on our social media pages within 30 days following the closing date of the draw. The announcement may include the name and photograph, the town or region of residence and prize details of each prize winner.
No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Copyright and moral rights
You warrant to us that you own your entries, that you own all of the information in those entries, and that our use of the entries in accordance with these rules will not infringe any person’s legal rights.
You grant to us an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish your raffle draw entries.
What happens to entries?
Raffle draw entries will not be returned. Please, therefore, keep a copy of your purchase receipt .
- We may undertake publicity activities relating to campaign prize awards. The winner therefore agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of town or region of residence in any post-prize-winning publicity names, surnames, towns or regions of residence and prize details.
This raffle draw campaign is run by iNigeria.
You can contact us: